Patio Lounge Sets Made For Kicking Back
Make the most of your outdoor space with patio lounge sets designed for the ultimate in relaxation. These sets are made for one or two, so you can enjoy a little you-time or catch up with your partner or a dear friend. If you're more of a social butterfly, just choose multiples of a set to create a polished resort look around your deck or pool. You can also integrate these modern patio lounge sets into your other furnishings for a complementary, yet curated aesthetic outdoor area.
Outdoor Furniture Basics for Your Space
It doesn't matter what size space you have. If you have a patch of the outdoors for yourself, you at least need a chair so you can kick back and relax in mornings, after work or on weekends. Discover patio lounge sets that look equally at home against the backdrop of a carefully tended garden or amid the hustle and bustle of the city from your balcony in the sky.
- Add an ottoman to your patio chair for a simple, streamlined way to put your feet up or offer a friend a casual seat. Since ottomans can be moved easily, you can shift yours along a wall or in front of a chair in no time.
- Your seat can actually be a sofa if you have the space. Most people can fit a modern style of sofa with brackets that double as a base and arms on each side of the frame.
- If you want two seats but need to be able to move things around, select a set of accent chairs that match. If they match your sofa, that's even better.
Upgrade Your Patio Instantly With a Table
Most patio lounge sets come with a table. This is because a table turns your deck or patio into veritable chill spot. Once you realize how much of an upgrade a patio table can offer your home, you may want to get one that matches the rest of your furnishings.
- Place drinks and snacks in front of you to enjoy the view or relax outdoors before going inside to cook dinner.
- Set up an appealing centerpiece to give your patio an actual lounge feeling with candles, vases, trays and more.
- If you have a covered porch, you can stash a basket or other outdoor storage under the table to store blankets.
The Beauty Of an Outdoor Chaise
For extra stretching out, treat yourself to a chaise lounge set. These longer chairs have more of a reclined angle to them, so you can adjust how you sit or lay down. A small table between loungers completes your set.