Outdoor Dining Sets for Your Backyard
When the weather is nice, eating meals outdoors and enjoying the fresh air is a wonderful treat. Outdoor dining sets make it possible to relax and enjoy the sunshine on your patio all summer long. These dining furniture sets come in a variety of sizes to suit your outdoor entertaining needs.
Types of Outdoor Dining Sets
All west elm patio dining sets include a table and two to six chairs. The right set for your backyard will depend on the space you have available to use and the purpose you want the set to serve.
- Three-piece bistro sets come with a small table and two chairs. These sets are a great addition to small patios or apartment balconies. Bistro sets are available with regular dining chairs or with a high table and two stools.
- Five-piece patio dining sets are a common type of dining set. These outdoor dining sets come with a table and four chairs. Choose from a small square table or a large oval table. These sets are big enough to seat a reasonable amount of people but won't take over your backyard living space.
- Seven-piece patio dining sets are the ideal choice for anyone who often entertains outdoors. These sets come with six dining chairs and a rectangular table. These tables are large enough to comfortably serve a full meal outdoors.
- There are also some sets which come with bench seating instead of single dining chairs. Some of these sets can seat four while the larger sets can seat up to six. Patio dining sets with bench seating have a more casual vibe.
Decorating Your Outdoor Dining Sets
Once you've chosen the best dining set for your space, add practical accessories to increase the function. Then, complete the look by personalizing with decorative accent pieces.
- Outdoor dinnerware is an outdoor dining essential. Keep a separate set of decorative plates, glasses and serving dishes to use exclusively with your outdoor dining furniture.
- A patio umbrella is another great addition to your dining set. These outdoor umbrellas will keep you cool and protected from the sun.
- Placing an outdoor rug under your patio furniture will add comfort and define the space.
- Chair cushions will also add comfort and warmth to your dining set.
- Outdoor lanterns or candles are not only decorative but also allow you to sit outside after dark.
- Keep your outdoor dining furniture looking as nice as the day you bought it by covering each piece with a durable, water-resistant outdoor furniture cover when not in use.
Whether you want to enjoy a cup of coffee on the porch or host a large get-together, west elm has the right outdoor dining sets to suit your needs. These sets come with all the tools you need to enjoy a relaxing drink or meal out in the fresh air. Add some life to your unused balcony or patio with these functional and stylish patio dining sets.