Modern Bathroom Furniture To Get Right Now
Whether you're remodeling or just looking for a new signature element, shopping for bathroom furniture is the best way to completely transform your master or guest bathroom. The high impact of a modern vanity with built-in sink top and stylish drawer and door fronts can't be missed, especially when you pair it with high cabinets, finely-designed mirrors, sink hardware and other luxe details. In some spaces, it's time for a total remodel, while in others, you can change the whole atmosphere with one key piece. Start shopping now to find the modern bathroom furniture that upgrades your space for all to admire.
Remodeling and Redecorating the Bathroom
Discover the wonderful options available to you at west elm when you need to refresh your bathroom space. From vanities to lighting to countertop accessories, there's something for every aesthetic and every level of redecoration. Modernize your home with a few thoughtfully-selected elements today.
- For a big change, look to the vanity. A new sink cabinet can provide more storage space, formalize matching finishes across the room and set the design feel for your main bathroom or a master bed and bath suite.
- Go all in with matching wall cabinets or high storage cabinets that act as medicine cabinets, a towel closet, extra space for cosmetics and daily care items and more.
- Try something unique like a classic pharmacy cabinet that gets an update with midcentury-inspired legs and a rich, modern finish in golden brown or dazzling white.
- Smaller changes can still make a major difference when you select elements like ladder shelving, over-the-toilet cubby shelves or towel ladders.
- Be sure to pick up lots of decor to complement your bathroom furniture choices. Bathtub trays, over-the-door organizers, caddies and more make everyday routines feel luxurious.
Bathroom Furniture Features to Shop
When looking for ways to upgrade your bathroom, explore some of the fine features of modern bathroom furniture. There are a number of details you can include to give your bathroom a special touch that stands out.
- Look for bathroom mirrors that are slim and low-profile or even mounted on pivots for an easy way to bring vintage or retro influences that still look modern.
- Select matching furniture elements at once for the same silhouette and finish detailing. Match your hardware, knobs, drawer pulls and more across drawers, doors and fixtures.
- Enjoy subtle accents like offset doors within square and rectangular casing that shows off the geometry of simple, yet refined pieces. Experiment with textures like wood grain looks or marble tops. Add brass or bronze for sophistication.
Bring your bathroom to a new level of design and decor when you choose artisan-quality bathroom furniture with lots of modern details.